A huge number of people love and keep dogs with them. They think them to be their families and whenever they someplace they take their dogs with them. They can’t risk of leaving them at home alone because anything may happen with the dogs and they may destroy anything too. So when you are searching for a dog friendly place and room, keep the following points in mind. These will help you to find out the best place.
- Be honest with the rental man because he will know sooner or later that you have more dogs instead of one. Being honest with the landlord will reduce your problems. Morally it’s sound good to hide things from the rent man.
- If you have ever put your dogs before on rent, try to get letters and certificates to show that you are a responsible owner and your dog is well trained. This will help you to rent your dogs easily in the offing. Such letters are ample proofs that your dog is well mannered and have never damaged anyone or anything.
- Make a well composed and detailed resume of your dog. Try to cover everything like weight, Physique, size, height, food intakes, medical reports, behavior, traits, training background, phone number and personal references and you can hand this resume to the landlord.
- If you fail in discussions with the landlord, introduce your dog and hopefully it will convince the landlord. This trick will really work out and you will get some place for your dog easily.
- Try to be responsible owner. When you rent your dog to the landlord, your dog must show good manners and prove that it’s well trained and will not do any damage. This will be helpful for both you and the landlord.
- You should ask the landlord before renting with your dog. May be they don’t accept dogs and keep other animals like cats and others. So asking will be good before renting with.
- When you rent with your dog, get the agreement in black and white. All the necessary details should be jotted down carefully so that you may show to the rent man in case of any problem or issue. It should include details like total cost of the rent, duration of rent, compensation for damages etc.
- Another point to be considered is that you can put your dog on trial in some apartment where you want to check the services, quality and other facilities and to see whether your dog is comfortable there. You may talk to the landlord and he will surely allow you to put the dog for few days on trial. It will be good to evaluate the places and apartment where you dog will be kept for long time.
- Try to keep yourself away from large residential communities because the single room owners and apartment holders convince easily to keep the dogs. It will be good for your dog and the owner as well.
These were the few tips for renting with your dog. The renting and finding a place for your dog where it can live happily and comfortably is really hard task but if your previous record in responsibility and training of the dog is good, you will get it easily. Use your references whenever you need. If you still face problems in finding some good and well established rental place, contact the real estate agencies, agents and other such people who can guide you how to find a better place and tell about the tips for renting a dog.